We encourage punctuality and regularity. A child with 100% attendance is given a citation on Annual day. A child absent from school without a proper sanction of leave will be fined Rs. 10/-per day. A continuous absence of 6 days or irregularity will get the name struck off the school rolls. Re-admission may be granted only after paying a fee of Rs. 100/- by the approval of Principal.
* Parents/guardians are generally restricted to visit the class-rooms. They can meet the teachers on Last Saturday of each month or in PTM after both Term Exams. In an emergency they can do so with prior appointment or by the permission of Principal.
* Sick students-may please be not sent to school.
* If the conduct/behavior of the student is detrimental of the general discipline / interest of the school or his/her unsatisfactory progress in work, the Principal may order him/her to leave the school.
* In case there is change in address or phone number it should be intimated to the school office.
* Parents and guardians may also be asked to withdraw their son/daughter if his/her academic performance continues to be very poor.
* Non-violence in the school campus such as pushing, swearing, shoving, biting, hitting and kicking each other are unacceptable, even if done in fun. * Physical assault will be dealt with severely, by even suspension. It is very important for parents to discuss this policy with their child(ren). The school needs parental support in this endeavour.
* Students must use only the bus and the bus stop assigned to them. If children are forced to use some other bus, the school needs a letter from the parents and has to be approved by the school.
* Attention of the parents is drawn to the fact that criticism of a teacher of the school in presence of a child causes the child to lose his or her respect for the teacher and will retard his or her progress.
* Bus drivers have complete charge of students riding the bus and will report misbehavior to school authorities.
* Parents are requested to co-operate with the school in its attempts to help their children's progress by work.
* No student will be allowed to appear in the examination unless he/she has paid all his/her dues and completed his/her practical journals and has ensured satisfactory attendance.
* The school's management reserves the right to change, amend, add or delete any of the above mentioned rules and regulations, at any time without prior notice.